new untouchables

21st century modernist & sixties underground music culture

Gill and I had a great weekend which I felt was an improvement on 2013. Many more of the attending Mods this year (of all ages) made a real effort to dress appropriately and create a fantastic atmosphere. The 100s of fabulous scooters from the era I grew up in being ridden round town and parked in Madeira Drive made the whole weekend feel just like (no ....... it probably felt better) than those 1960s weekends when I was a teenager. Glad I managed to get my Series 2 TV175 down this year rather than the Series 3 or the PX. Can't wait to see if 2015 will improve the weekend further. Well done everybody involved in organising and/or taking part.

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Firstly a huge thanks to all those who attended Brighton from all over Europe and helped create a wonderful atmosphere last weekend, I hope you all arrived home safely. Brighton photos and report will be online next week in the NUTsMAG take a look at our website newuntouchables.com

A massive thanks to my team PipPip, David Lord Savage, Kolorz, Carlo Sesto, Graham Lentz,  Holly Calder, Peter Edwards, Gary Milan, Gary Wall and Pete & Kris Tebbutt.

The soundtrack was superb all weekend big shout out for the live bands:

THE EXPLODING SOUND MACHINE, LES GRI GRIS, THE DIALS & THE HYPNOTIC EYE + the NUTS DJ’s team: Chris Dale, Lee Miller, Pid and special guests Holly Calder, Alan Handscombe, Ginger Taylor, Andy Roseaman, Tomas McGrath, Simon Bridger, Roger Banks, Sean Chapman, Alessandro Cozi-Lepri, Carlo Sesto and Graeme Very + all those who spun at the open decks sessions.

Finally a special thanks to all the staff at the Komedia, Volks and Sticky Mikes who were brilliant all weekend.

Stick the 28-31 Aug 2015 in your diaries, tickets will go on sale the first two weeks to members first you can join the NU network for FREE here newuntouchables.ning.com

Our next big party is CROSSFIRE ALLNIGHTER in London on Sat 11 Oct 2014 https://www.facebook.com/events/1490969811148558/?context=create&am...

In the meantime check out the website for regular club nights happening in the Capitol and beyond.

Cheers Rob & the NU team.

RSS

About

© 2024   Created by new untouchables.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service