new untouchables

21st century modernist & sixties underground music culture

What band are you most looking forward to seeing perform @ LBB9?

London Swings this Easter to the sound of a dozen thrilling live bands and International DJ talent that will melt your heart and mind. Expect the hottest R&B, Northern Soul, Ska, Boogaloo, Garage, Freakbeat, Psych, Rock n Roll and Blues ever committed to vinyl over 3 rooms with Guest Clubs, Allnighters, Eye-Candy Visuals and Go-Go Dancers. Other treats include a Record Fair, Market and Day-time events. Le Beat Bespoké 9 provides a diverse and authentic underground music culture event second to none! Explore the microsite here http://www.newuntouchables.com/lebeatbespoke/ for band news, DJ playlists, podcasts and videos. Grab yourselves one of the early bird tickets for the Wildest Party in Town!

Views: 372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am Excited, However I feel there is a great band your missing out on, they are called 'Man of North country'. Great band from israel that I would love to see at the NU nights.

I saw them in Berlin good band

What live act are you most looking forward to seeing this year and why?

I like the sound of the Strypes. Looking forward to checking them out!

Good shout Tom you won't be disappointed I'm sure of that!

Le Beat Bespoke has had some great line ups in the past, but this is fantastic. I'm aiming to see every band over the whole weekend. I just hope I last the pace !!

gonna miss the strypes again alas but i'll catch them at some point this year for sure.

as i can only get there sat/sun i suppose its jacco g i'm looking forward to the most, great reports.

SO SAVE SUM FOR SUNDAY KIDS!

One or two more bands to be added soon watch this space!!

Men of north country, please, think they belong to acid jazz!

Hey Pauline, You certainly will folks from all over the UK and Europe and some even further afield. Do come and say hello Cheers Rob

I agree, you'll be fine, I have made some great friends after going to NU nights on my own. Bespoke at Easter is by far the best London weekender of the year!

Afternoon everyone,

We told all the network members in an e-mail last week and we send you a final reminder now. 
If you are planning to attend Le Beat Bespoke 9 festival in London this Easter we strongly advise you to purchase your weekend or Friday night live show tickets now from www.229thevenue.co.uk
Cheers New Untouchables team

RSS

About

© 2024   Created by new untouchables.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service