new untouchables

21st century modernist & sixties underground music culture

Hiya Folks

Just to clear up the way in which the Ticket Code system works, as a member joins, he and she does not get the AUTO code sent on sign up (as some people may not be at all signing up just for Brighton), so instead we send out your unique codes and have been doing so since the set day and time post Modstock, so please check your email inbox as normal not your mailbox on this network. We have at times sent the codes via live-chats etc but due to time restrictions we want to make it a level playing field wherever possible. Tickets are going well and the early birds have done the correct thing and booked already.

Cheers and please have patience with us, we are trying our best :)

Views: 388

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

i have two tickets for Komedia on Saturday night if anybody is interested. I am now unable to go.

Andy

HI Andrew, I will have the tickets off you if they are still available! 

Thank you.

Nicky

I'm also looking for another 2 tickets if anyone else is unable to make it. 

Nicky

Hi Nicky

yes i still have them. I have sent you a friend request so we can sort it out. Wasn't sure how else to do it.

Andy

Hi I have two tickets for sat and sun because two friends not able to make this year.
I am interested in buying a ticket for sat and sun if u still have some for sale. Jo

sorry they have gone

I have 2 tickets available for Saturday Night as well, if anyone wants them?
Regard Craig

I would like a ticket please Craig.  I have sent you a friend request.  Thanks  JO MORGAN

I'll take them both, if not already gone?

Sorry, both tickets now sold.

:-(

RSS

About

© 2024   Created by new untouchables.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service