new untouchables

21st century modernist & sixties underground music culture

General (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another Book About Mod!?

Hello to the community, I have been contracted to write copy for a new photography book: MOD: A WAY OF LIFE Hardcover: 192 pages Publishe…

Started by Patrick

0 Aug 1, 2017

Photographic Project: Subjects Wanted

Hi all I'm shooting a photographic project on Mods as part of a personal project over the course of the next eighteen months or so... I am…

Started by Jonathan Syer

0 Mar 7, 2017

Vintage Scooter-riding actors wanted!

Hello! The Zombies have recently released a new record and I've been given the job of making a little narrative video for the re-release of…

Started by Rosie Reed Gold

0 Mar 13, 2016

Northern Soul and Mod!!

I have been a mod for quite a time,BTW i expect or demand no admiration! over the last few years theres seems to be a mixed up view of the…

Started by John Paterson

123 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by The Lone Wolf

Help !!!

Hey guys new member from today ,my partner and I get married at Chelsea registry office on the 26 /5/15 very small affair so visiting bar E…

Started by Mark thompson

0 May 20, 2015

MARGATE MOD & SIXTIES FESTIVAL

Great British Music & Culture present a brand new event this summer in the rejuvenated seaside town of Margate on the Kent coast. The f…

Started by New Untouchables

0 Apr 22, 2015

Mod was a phenomenon from London and all over by 65

From a distinguished mod, old Les An education in mod .....   Fashions came and went. The mod thing started in the 50's with college boy h…

Started by The Lone Wolf

3 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Harry

new music

Please find attached new tune coming from a forth coming album to be released later this year. Featuring guest vocals by Bob Manton.

Started by Philip Sherwood

0 Jan 28, 2015

Who is the awesome model

Who is the Fab model in the ad for Le Beat Le Spoke 10 weekender? Is she in a band or something? She's a classy babe for sure. Shall she be…

Started by PLEASANT

0 Jan 10, 2015

Brighton - What to expect....

I recently got back into the MOD scene - having been a mod for a couple of years in the late 70's.  I was thinking of coming down to Brigh…

Started by King

1 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Rob Bailey

RSS

About

© 2024   Created by new untouchables.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service