new untouchables

21st century modernist & sixties underground music culture

Morning network members,

Tickets for Brighton will go on sale this morning to members of the network for the first two weeks. Expect an e-mail this morning with each member getting a unique code for you to use at the point of purchase. You can order upto 4 tickets each night, Cheers Rob 

Views: 377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats exactly the message I got! ;-(

Hi I cannot book any tickets on the Komedia website, it keeps saying I've already bought 4 tickets... I think its getting confused with using the same code given? grrr ;-(

Have just attempted to book its telling me Ive already booked 4 tickets ,which I havent,not getting anywhere,any advice?

Were onto it just waiting for the Komedia to come back to us and will let you know when teething problems have ben sorted out, Thanks Rob

I am having the same problem when trying to purchase tickets.... heelllpppp

Yeah i'm getting the sae response when i try and buy tickets....its saying ive already purchased 4 but my cart is empty?? 

Just had word from the Komedia it's all sorted now please try again folks and apologies for the delay! Best Rob

Tickets sorted now cheers Rob

cheers rob :O)

Nice Oner Derek please give us your feedback folks and let us know you are all sorted now, Thanks Rob

Got me tickets! excellent thanks for sorting Rob x

Rob can I get a code sent too me please do I can book tickets please.
Cheers

RSS

About

© 2024   Created by new untouchables.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service