new untouchables

21st century modernist & sixties underground music culture

General (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mark Loomis, founder member of The Chocolate Watchband has died

Very sad to hear Mark Loomis, founder member of The Chocolate Watchband has died. They played at the first Le Beat Bespoke with help from T…

Started by Rob Bailey

0 Sep 30, 2014

bandmembers wanted

Hey there! I want to start a band, 60s style, doing a few covers but mainly original stuff, based in London. I play the guitar, a bit of ke…

Started by Owen Baldwin

0 Sep 16, 2014

Famous pie and mash shop under threat

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/dont-bulldoze-our-pie-and-mash-shops?fb_action_ids=10202405413271581&fb_action_types=og.likes

Started by karl clarke

1 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Chris Newport

General

Hi there I am an original mod from Putney London in the 60s always been a mod rode the scooter wore the clothes lived the life. I would so…

Started by Moose The Mod.

4 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Chris Newport

Tour de France 2014

I know that some of you are fond of bicycle race and when I saw the Tour de France 2014, it was hard to not warn you about that. The race w…

Started by Sandrine K.

0 Oct 23, 2013

Shopping and Events in London

I will be on a trip to Eruope starting in London June 28th- July 1st and will be staying in the city for 4 days. So i need some help with p…

Started by KarolinaLeFay

2 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Lord Savage

Bar Italia Scooter Club Kickstart Rideout 23rd March

Ok it's technically a scootering event BUT there's far more to it!     Bar Italia Scooter Club present this start of season ride on Saturda…

Started by Nicky Bubbles

0 Feb 8, 2013

To My potential American Friends

Dear Friends. In the Summer of 2013 me and my friend will be embarking on some hedonistic kicks in the USA for 2 months,  Hoping to meet s…

Started by Tom Reeve

4 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Syd

Bradley Wiggins performs Jam & Oasis songs at BBC Personality of the year aftershow party

Are there any limits to Bradley Wiggins talents watch Wiggo grab a guitar at BBC Sports Personality of the Year awards http://www.youtube.c

Started by Rob Bailey

0 Dec 17, 2012

Things I like

Hello everyone I'm new to the group & I thought as good a way as any of introducing myself would be to reveal my taste...or lack of it,…

Started by Richard Du Shon

3 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Ramees Suhail Farooqi

RSS

About

© 2024   Created by new untouchables.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service