new untouchables

21st century modernist & sixties underground music culture

Cinema (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get On Up (The James Brown Story) Any Showing in Cornwall ??? Any Mods in Cornwall???

Hi Faces.... Anyone Know if Get On Up is being Shown in Cornwall??                                        I doubt there are any Mods on her…

Started by Steve Brown

0 Nov 19, 2014

Time travel.

Am loocking to find friends I met " the 1984 Brighton mod run. Philip Otto, Mandy Meades and some more. I was there with a friend of mine a…

Started by Francis Maillard

1 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Chris Newport

The Small World of Sammy Lee

Now available from the BFI.

Started by Scotch Martin

0 Nov 17, 2012

Welcome new members!

A warm welcome to those new members we are almost upto 900 on here now!

Started by Rob Bailey

3 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Anna Perry

Watch This Space

Good morning gang, Lots of action coming your way on here shortly and as always priority will be given to the members first for tickets an…

Started by Rob Bailey

0 Jul 31, 2012

Horrors

Horrors_lbb4_2 They might be the most exciting British band since the Sex Pistols, but there’s very little that could’ve prepared The Horr…

Started by new untouchables

2 May 15, 2012
Reply by Ruadhán J McElroy

LE BEAT BESPOKE 8 LINE-UP ANNOUNCED

Take a nose around LE BEAT BESPOKE 8 website at our band and DJ profiles, groovy go go gals and event program plus useful tips on accommoda…

Started by Rob Bailey

0 Mar 15, 2012

Mod Portraits!

Hey guys, I would really LOVE some of your cooperation with a project im doing... The scene here is brilliant and I'm really interested i…

Started by amyamy

5 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Wilko

UP COMING BRIGHTON EVENT

Hi   Looking forward to the Brighton Event few of us going from West London see you all there.....

Started by maureen downing

6 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by John Paterson

Who you most looking forward to seeing live @ LE BEAT BESPOKE 8?

Hi Folks and season greetings to you all. Would be great to get some feedback here on who it is you are most looking forward to seeing live…

Started by Rob Bailey

3 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Erich

RSS

About

© 2024   Created by new untouchables.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service