new untouchables

21st century modernist & sixties underground music culture

Cinema (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Story of a 60's Mod

Robert Nicholls is one of the originals, a true face of the London Mod scene. Although he left Britain in the early '70s he has never forgo…

Started by Stephen Hughes

0 Jul 15, 2009

The Story of a 60's Mod

Robert Nicholls is one of the originals, a true face of the London Mod scene. Although he left Britain in the early '70s he has never forgo…

Started by Stephen Hughes

0 Jul 15, 2009

We Are the Mods Feature Film

Hi - I am the director of the indie feature film We Are the Mods. My film is screening in Los Angeles on Saturday July 18th at 4pm at the…

Started by E E

1 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by new untouchables

THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT FESTIVAL , HMV FORUM LONDON JULY 24TH-25TH

FROM THE JAM HEADLINING TWO NIGHTS AT THE HMV FORUM IN AID OF THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT FOUNDATION LAUNCH. TICKETS AVAILABLE THROUGH TICKETMAST…

Started by john lambert

0 Jun 30, 2009

60's record shops

hey guys, I'm new to NUTS, and actually quite new to London. Can anyone please let me know which an where are the best record shops in Lond…

Started by alan fassioms

1 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Jens Lundström

button up "I'm gonna leave you" ep NINA SIMONE cover

Anyone heard this ( www.myspace .com/buttonupmusic ). Fantastic cover, would go down well in clubs I think. Oh.... and it is coming out as…

Started by Adam - Rowed Out

0 May 6, 2009

Le Beat Bespoké 5, is happening! Easter 2009, whos excited and whos there?

Started by new untouchables

4 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Rob Bailey

Jackie Wilson

Hi, My first time here, so hope this isn't in wrong categorty(probably is!) anyway, my favourite record lately is I've Lost You by Jackie W…

Started by Marcus

0 Jan 2, 2009

NEW LE BEAT BESPOKE VOL 3 CD

WAS WONDERING WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ON ROB BAILYES NEW COMPILATION????????????????? IM ALSO ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW PLACES TO BUY CDS SUCH…

Started by ED MCCARTHY

8 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by ED MCCARTHY

NUTS 11TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY ALLNIGHTER (cool new London venue)

On Sat 29 November we are celebrating our 11th birthday party in a exciting new venue close to Brick Lane/Shoreditch/Spitalfields market ar…

Started by Rob Bailey

0 Nov 20, 2008

RSS

About

© 2024   Created by new untouchables.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service